The evolving nature of the global energy mix is hugely relevant to Australia’s economy. Australia is establishing itself to be the largest LNG exporter in the world’s near future; it has the largest uranium deposits in the world; it has some of the best wind farm potential in the world and has made recent discoveries of conventional crude.
Because of this enormous potential across so many different sectors of energy, Resourceful Events is rebranding of our established ‘Excellence in Oil and Gas’ to ‘Energy, Oil and Gas: Sydney’ (EOG). In this we are maximising Australian energy’s potential as a source for domestic and international investment and will attract a larger number of prequalified investors than ever.
The conference will act as a catalyst for junior and midcap energy and oil and gas companies to raise capital for their exploration and production projects. By connecting energy companies with the world’s leading investors.
The list of expert speakers who will present at the investment summit is growing rapidly. So far, we have confirmed:
- Chris Way, CEO, Bridgeport Energy, Australia
- Jamie Paton, Managing Director, Asia, First Reserve, Hong Kong
- Jason Cheng, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, Kerogen Capital, Hong Kong
- Theodore Dow, CIO, Clean Energy Finance Corporation, Australia
- Tarek El-Rakshy, Senior Vice-President and Head of Energy & Infrastructure, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Australia
- Mark Bonner, Investment Director, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Australia
- Barry Goldstein, Executive Director, Energy Resources, DMITRE, Australia
- Brian Fisher, Managing Director, BAEconomics and member, Federal Government Renewable Energy Target Review Panel, Australia
- Wayne Calder, Deputy Executive Director, Bureau of Resources and Energy Economics, Australia
- Ivor Frischknecht, CEO, Australia Renewable Energy Agency, Australia
- Andrew Williams, Director, Energy Research, RBC Capital Markets, Australia
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain exposure to over hundreds of investors from private equity, asset management, superannuation fund, sovereign wealth funds, alternative investment, family offices and private investors
- Hear from some of the most exciting energy companies, giving you an opportunity to allocate your capital in diversified industries from across the energy spectrum
- Stay abreast of industry developments by hearing from the sector’s leading economists, analysts and commentators
- Network with decision makers from the investment and energy sector’s leading thought-leaders
- Hear from governmental representatives on the updated policies and legislative enactments
Spotlight presentations and exhibitions from a diverse range of companies including:
- Lion Energy
- Otto Energy
- Petrel Energy
- Planet Gas
- Bridgeport Energy
- Corporate Scorecard
What delegates have said about EOG2014:
“We enjoyed the 2014 Excellence in Oil and Gas Conference because it gave us an opportunity to connect with shareholders that might otherwise miss out; plus it is always a fabulous networking opportunity.”
Matthew Battrick, General Manager, Technical, SUN RESOURCES NL (SUR)
Speaker & Sponsor
“The 2014 Excellence in Oil and Gas conference maintained its high standard as a very well organised and influential event with programming items of interest to all sectors of the industry. Its central location in Sydney drew an audience of industry professionals, brokers and investors, along with influential speakers that made it the perfect event to meet and talk ‘deals’.
Peter Strachan, Editor, STOCKANALYSIS
The 2014 Excellence in Oil and Gas conference was a great opportunity to present the latest on South Australian projects and investment opportunities to a very focussed audience. The sessions were great, the panel discussions were illuminating and there were excellent networking opportunities.
Elinor Alexander, Director Geology & Exploration, Energy Resources Division,
DEPARTMENT FOR MANUFACTURING, INNOVATION, TRADE, RESOURCES AND ENERGY (DMITRE)
We were happy to be involved and thought the conference went very well.
& “We found the 2014 Excellence in Oil and Gas conference very useful from a content and networking perspective. We gained a lot of insight as a sponsor and the opportunities in the Oil & Gas sector look very promising based on our experience at the event.”
James Posnett, Manager, Listings Business Development, ASX
Speaker & Sponsor
Do you have regional interests in Asia or Europe?